Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Looking for a Proofreader?

*Formal-writing mood on! :D

Hi everyone. My name is Abdul Rauf bin Suhaimi, a bachelor degree holder of English Language Studies (First Class) from the National University of Malaysia. At present, I am pursuing my master's degree in Applied Linguistics (English Language) at Universiti Putra Malaysia.

If any of you are looking for a competent and credible proofreader to proofread your theses (MPhil, MA and BA only) or any documents, please feel free to contact me. I would be glad to help you 'beautify' and elevate the quality of your work at a reasonable price.

A few reminders:

1. Date of completion of proofread work is one week after one has submitted his work to me. However, it is subject to change depending on the complexity of the work and the amount of errors committed by a writer in his work.

2. Correction is primarily made for grammatical errors, not content. However, sentences which are deemed could be written in a more convincing manner would be paraphrased to enhance the clarity of ideas expressed by a writer.

So what are you waiting for? My name is Rauf and I am here to help you, buddies!

Contact me:

Mobile phone no: 011-2386 1569
Facebook: Rauf Suhaimi
Email: raufsuhaimi@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment